Everything we do is only possible through the generous donations of people around the world.
From buying books, pens and school materials, to covering academic scholarships for University, staff salaries and general maintenance costs - every single bit really does help.
We're also proud of the fact that 98% of all donations are used directly for the projects itself. The remaining 2% is made up of bank fees.
So you can feel confident that your donations are actually helping communities to break out of the poverty cycle and create better futures for themselves.
For local donations from inside Cambodia please contact us for our ABA bank details.
For international donations from outside Cambodia please fill out the donation form below.
We are constantly amazed at the incredible support we have from people like you. From everybody at SOC, thank you!
If you have any questions before donating, please contact us - we are always happy to help clarify anything.
Copyright (c) 2023 - Savong Organization Cambodia. All Rights Reserved